hair loss

Can Pregnancy Cause Hair Loss

Can Pregnancy Cause Hair Loss

During pregnancy, women’s bodies go through a number of drastic physical changes within a short period of 9 months. One of these changes experienced throughout or after pregnancy is hair loss. Hair normally grows in a cycle. 90% of your hair is growing at any given point in time while the other 10% is in what is known as the resting phase. When in the resting phase, hair falls out…

The Benefits Of Non-Surgical Hair Replacement

The Benefits Of Non-Surgical Hair Replacement

Non-surgical hair replacement systems offer a solution for people who are looking to quickly address their hair loss without the worry of expensive and invasive medical procedures. Through this method, you are matched with a hair unit that is both natural-looking and undetectable, which is applied to the scalp using modern bonding material. Here we will discuss a few benefits that make choosing non-surgical hair replacement systems a superior option…

Causes of Thinning Hair in Women

Causes of Thinning Hair in Women

It reveals itself gradually. You may notice that your hair sheds a bit more than usual, or perhaps there’s a spot on your scalp that looks more sparse than you remember. Whatever the case may be, the realization is undeniable: Your hair is beginning to thin. Thinning hair can present itself as a nightmare to women. For some, hair loss is equivalent to the absence of femininity and beauty and…

What is Alopecia Areata?

What is Alopecia Areata?

In the conversation of what causes hair loss in women and men, the term “alopecia areata” is often referenced. Alopecia areata is a medical condition where a person’s immune system attacks their hair follicles, resulting in hair loss. This autoimmune disease presents itself as round bald patches on the scalp and, in rare occurrences, other parts of the body. According to the National Alopecia Areata foundation, 6.8 million people in…